- good support
- 23Professionalism of Writers
- 23Quality of Assignments
- From $50
If you are interested in building a successful career, you should write a resume that will surprise any prestigious company. In this document, you need to list all professional achievements, skills, and personal qualities so that the employer admires you even before the interview.
Your resume should be of interest to the employer, but do not overload the document with unnecessary information. HR specialists from eminent companies point out that too wordy a resume can even scare away – despite the experience and skills necessary for a particular position.
How do you know how well your resume is? Today there are services based on artificial intelligence that can evaluate all sections of a resume. One of these is Resume Worded. What are its advantages and disadvantages? How long does the subscription cost? We studied the service in detail and did a professional review.
What Is the Resume Worded?
Resume Worded is an artificial intelligence service that evaluates your resume and determines whether they fit the profession. The assessment is carried out according to the data markup, which was previously compiled by recruits. Artificial Intelligence analyzes a job seeker’s work experience, skills, and baseline characteristics required for successful hiring. The AI will follow the candidate’s career path through the text of the resume, analyze the job descriptions at previous jobs and produce a result that will show the quality of the written resume.
The Offered Services
Resume Worded offers just three services:
- Score My Resume. This service consists of the fact that you need to upload a previously written resume, and artificial intelligence will write a review of your document. The service offers three resume submissions: entry-level, mid-level, and senior-level. Therefore, when you download a document, consider this since the program analyzes the paper according to different criteria.
- Targeted Resume. This service is that the program looks for keywords in the resume, depending on your profession. The program matches your document with vacancies and recruitment requirements. After the analysis, the program will give you a result, which will display the missing essential words in the resume. Knowing this information, you can adapt the document to the requirements. For example, add lacking skills. However, the program sometimes gives out ridiculous words that have nothing to do with the profession, so study them carefully before adding to the text.
- LinkedIn Review. If you have a LinkedIn profile, the program will analyze it and tell you what needs to be changed so that the right employers can see your profile.
You have reviewed three services. Note that the program gives advice, and you must change the resume. Therefore, if you want professional help, look for a platform with real people.
Resume Worded Prices and Discount
So we come to an essential point in resumeworded.com review – pricing policy. The offers from this company disappointed us. Resume Worded offers a free version. However, the verification level is very low. If you want a more detailed resume analysis, you need to subscribe. The company offers three options:
- You can pay $ 49 every month.
- You can pay $ 99 every three months.
- You can pay $ 229 once a year.
To say that it is expensive is to say nothing. For the same prices, you can get a professionally written resume and expert advice. Is it worth paying money to analyze a resume based on artificial intelligence? No – you will not get 100% quality results. Moreover, the company does not provide discounts, coupons, or other great deals that would reduce the cost of a subscription.
Please note that the service automatically debits money from the accounts of people who paid for the subscription. Surprised by the words – “we will aggressively appeal any requests for refunds and usually win, which means that you will have to pay a fine.” Based on the information, you will not be able to get your money back if you forgot to cancel your subscription. Resume Worded is fraudulent and does not respect its customers.
First of all, we want to note that the company uses Paddle to process payments, which has an unreliable reputation. Resume Worded advises that it does not store information about the credit and debit cards the customer uses to pay. However, in using the service, the developers report that they store information about payments and the client if there are controversial points.
Therefore, in this situation, the company is misleading its customers. The service also indicated information that uses the services of companies that provide secure payments. However, Resume Worded does not disclose which company the service will attract cooperation, so there is no 100% guarantee that your payments will not be available to third parties. For payment methods, the service uses Paypal and debit or credit cards.
In addition to the above services, you will find several special features. The company has created free career tools to help you achieve better career outcomes:
- Your Job Search Checklist. The company provides a step-by-step checklist to help you get organized when looking for a job and focus on the things that matter.
- Networking Email Templates. Here you will find emails to help you answer employers’ inquiries and save time. For example, you can find letters of appreciation for showing interest in your candidacy. Or you can find a cover letter and adapt it to suit your profession. However, this template is used by all users, so if you want to surprise employers, it is better to entrust the work to professional writers.
- Cover Letter Checklist. The service provides a step-by-step list of writing a cover letter. If you don’t know where to start, the program will advise and guide you to the final result.
- Cover Letter Templates. Here you can find examples of cover letters and get inspired to write your own. We strongly recommend not to copy ready-made texts since they contain grammatical and punctuation errors. If you want to surprise the employer with your literacy, it is better to consult with an expert who will appreciate your inaccuracies.
- Playbook: How to get a job referral. In essence, this is a guide to how to find a job. It doesn’t work for all professions, so don’t waste your time reading public text.
What to Expect from Quality
As we noted in the free version, you will receive few recommendations on how to improve your resume. If you want a full analysis, you will have to subscribe. However, not everything is so smooth here either. We have run checking various resumes more than once and noticed one pattern. The program marks many words as erroneous, although this is not the case.
Consequently, artificial intelligence has a limited vocabulary and can be misleading. If you notice such a note, we advise you to check this word in the dictionary and make sure that it exists. The program does not recognize words in which a letter is missing. Also, if you missed a punctuation mark, the program will not report it. The service is aimed at testing skills, keywords. So if you want to be sure how logical your resume is, don’t expect a high-quality review here.
You will find an online chat and an email where you can send your questions on the website. The site does not indicate the work schedule, so if you need to contact the support service urgently, be prepared to wait several hours or even a whole day. By opening an online chat, the company provides an answer to frequently asked questions.
For example, how to unsubscribe, how to change your password, how Resume Worded Pro will help improve the quality of your document. The support service is also reluctant to respond to questions about the service and directs the client to the Help Center section, where there are answers to many questions. Unfortunately, there is no telephone.
What About Guarantees
When you pay for a subscription, you expect guarantees. It is right! But what about Resume Worded guarantees? Everything is very sad here. The company does not make any guarantees. The developers refer to artificial intelligence and are not responsible for the malfunction in work. As we already said, they have no money-back guarantee. They explain this position because users have a free version, which is enough to ensure the quality of services. However, this is very little because the pro version is not much different from the free version, and people do not know about it. The company can return the money only on one condition – you have not used the service since the moment of payment, and at the same time, you have three days to request a refund.
Pros and Cons
So that you make the right choice, we will provide you with the pros and cons of this service.
|There is a free version||Overpriced pricing policy|
|There is a support service||You can upload a document only in pdf format|
|There are free special features||There is no phone for fast communication|
|There are three services: score resume, targeted resume, LinkedIn review||There are no guarantees for services|
|Several payment methods||Poor quality check|
Summary – is Resume Worded worth it?
Even though the pros and cons are equally divided, we cannot recommend Resume Worded. There are several reasons for this:
- To upload a resume, you need to convert the file to pdf format, which is not very convenient for a person who is poorly versed in this.
- When you pay for services, the company shifts all responsibility to you. Service not ready to return the money if you are disappointed with the quality of the artificial intelligence.
- You will have to pay a lot of money for the program to check the document correctly.
Let’s say you only want to analyze one resume, and you have to pay $ 49. You will not use the program in the future, and you will donate this money to the company. Therefore, if you doubt: online check vs. consultation, choose help from a written service that will help you create a good resume for the same price. Our final score is 26/100.
Find the Best Resume Writing Service With Our Help
Are you looking for the perfect resume writing service? Please take advantage of our tips. For many years we have been studying services and giving the best reviews. Here you will find companies that have gained an excellent online reputation, and they can build an excellent value for money, collaborate with the best writers. It is too early to trust artificial intelligence because the program is not yet fully developed. Moreover, we recommend that you do not risk such an important document as a resume and entrust it to talented authors who have years of experience behind them.
Most likely, you still have a few questions about this service. We’ve answered frequently asked questions to confirm your concerns or convince you to make the right decision.
Resume Worded is Legit?
Yes, the service is officially registered. Therefore, we can say with confidence that the company provides services that do not contradict the law.
Resume Worded is Scam?
No, the company does provide all the services indicated on the website. However, the company does not guarantee a refund if you do not like the quality of verifying the document or Linkedin profile. Also, the company does not give any guarantees, unlike professional resume writing companies.
How Much Does It Cost to Use Resume Worded?
The pricing policy is expensive: the monthly cost is $ 49, and the annual subscription is $ 229. This is very unprofitable if you only want to use the service once or a couple of times.
Resume Worded is Safe?
No, we cannot say that Resume Worded provides 100% data protection. They are recruiting additional companies to cooperate to ensure secure payments. Consequently, third parties will know about your payments. They also store information about your payments in case of controversy.